We are looking for an employee with a strong can-do attitude and a naturally happy, positive attitude.
A Local Skin Care Beauty Industry company is searching for an essential part to their family. Ideal candidate would be very detail oriented and have the ability to move from one task to the next with ease. Looking for someone with travel experience and the drive to learn and succeed in a growing industry.
If you think that you have what we are looking for apply today and let’s get the ball rolling!!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist with initiatives to increase sales and overall brand awareness for all brands we offer
- Assist with regular communication of promotional initiatives to increase sales and brand awareness
- Assist with contacting clients and retailer accounts as assigned via email, phone and fax
- Assist Management with all PR& Marketing initiatives including social media, interaction with Press and helping to coordinate design and orders for print materials
- Assist with organizing and executing all trade shows, events, PR & marketing initiatives
- Experience in a similar role for at least 3 years
- Experience in skin care, natural or beauty industry for at least 1-2 years
- Being outgoing and enjoy participating at events and talking to people on the phone
- Strong can do attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Enjoys handling various tasks daily and being busy
If you meet these qualifications, enjoy a fast paced environment and take pride in keeping things very organized, please apply today – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smart Talent offers full benefits from the day that you start working.
Follow SmartTalent on Twitter and Facebook today! Be one of the first to receive new job openings that will interest you or someone you know, job hunting tips, announcements and news. http://twitter.com/SmartTalent Want more? Join us on our fan page on Facebook www.facebook.com/smarttalent
Learn more about this job.
Search for other jobs at SmartTalent.