A locally owned and established Commercial Cabinet Shop is looking for a new team member for their Custom Department. If you LOVE overtime and overtime PAY, this may be the job for you.
PAY: $ DOE
SHIFT: Full time Day Shift
DURATION: Temp to Hire
HIRING DATE: Immediately
This is an excellent opportunity with a BUSY, growing company. This a full time position with the ability to have a good amount of OT. Days would start at 6am and go till the day is completed.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- MINIMUM 3 years working with wood and laminate commercial casework
- 50-60 hours a week depending on workload
- Must be able to pass drug screen, background check
- Must be a non smoker/non tobacco user and will be given a Cotinine test to confirm
- Must be flexible with length of shifts
- Must be ready, willing and able to work OT including Saturdays
- Must have Commercial Cabinet Experience — there will not be any install work (although previous install exp. a plus). Residential experience is OK but it won’t be considered when analyzing your custom based experience.
Various Projects include cabinets, reception desks, teller lines, nurse stations, fixtures and paneling for medical, dental and other high-end offices. This is a high tech shop with CNC machines.
Smart Talent offers benefits from the day that you start working, if you feel that this could be a position for you please send your resume in.
If you meet these qualifications, enjoy a fast paced environment and take pride in keeping things very organized, please contact us today – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search for other jobs at SmartTalent.